SWEDISH STOCKINGS SÖKER LOGISTIKCHEF I KÖPING
Vår vision är att förändra och influera hela modeindustrin. Vill du vara en del av ett ungt och snabbt växande företag med höga ambitioner?
Vi söker dig som har mångårig erfarenhet inom en logistikintensiv verksamhet. Du har sannolikt tidigare haft eget budgetansvar och gedigen kunskap av hela logistikflödet. Framförallt är du skicklig på att optimera och effektivisera en ung verksamhet. Ditt ansvar är att leda en arbetsgrupp och utföra arbetsuppgifterna med god lönsamhet och nöjda kunder.
Skicka CV och personligt brev till email@example.com
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Here’s one for you! Swedish Stockings is looking for a social media savvy, digital native to start at our new office in Köping, Sweden. You’ll be working the brand’s social media platforms with daily updates as well as interact with our fans and followers across the platforms. In addition to this you’ll also work with our collaborators across their channels to increase our exposure worldwide and make more people fall in love with our brand and products.
- Social media operations, mainly Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn initially but more as our communication strategy keeps developing
- Work with social media influencers across their channels – basically the collaborations from first email to follow-up
- Together with the team, strategic development of the brand’s social media activity and international platform acquisition
- Customer interaction over social media platforms, in which simpler customer service attendance is included
- Results! Collect, analyze, and follow up on KPIs (such as sales, growth, and engagement) as well as proactively plan actions and improved workflows based on results
- Result driven and social media savvy
- A keen understanding for branding and how it’s best portrayed and communicated over social media
- Full professional proficiency in English, spoken and written… any additional language is considered a merit
- A background in communication, educational and/or gained from work experience
- Pro-active and a quick learner, always keeping up with social media and its constant development in new functions and features
- Trend driven, that easily picks up on and understand industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and well-organized, with an eye for process optimization
- Flexible in your working schedule, in which weekends, evenings, and holidays sometimes will have to be covered
As the point of contact with the most important people, our customers, you are a crucial part of this fast-growing business and a key-member of its staff. If you’re keen on really getting your hands dirty in this ambitious start-up, then apply today!
SWEDISH STOCKINGS INTERNSHIP
We're looking for 2 high-spirited interns with great interest and understanding of social media and online retail to join the Swedish Stockings team! In these 3-6 month internships you'll be expected to work together with the team at the office in central Stockholm full-time, flexibilities around this can be discussed.
- An ambitious fashion start-up on a mission to change the fashion industry in offering exquisitely designed, top-quality products in a sustainable way
- Keen on making people look and feel good while giving them an option to DO good as well!
- A digital native that moves seamlessly between the global market's most prominent and popular social media platforms
- Highly communicative and comfortable in working closely with all Swedish Stockings staff but also with external partners, customers, and fans of the brand
- A self-sufficient and motivated individual that works great in teams as well as independently
- Available ASAP… the planet waits for no one
- An intermediate English speaker (speaking and writing), additional languages are considered a merit
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty and support where needed… this would primarily apply to work around social media, digital marketing, content development, e-commerce, and customer service
If you're keen on joining us in our mission to change and influence the entire hosiery industry, send us your application right away! Please note these internships are unpaid at this time. Please include when you can start, why you want to intern with us and bring any ideas you have to the table. Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you.